Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Wedding Photography - 2007

Thanks for those "pioneers" in using me as their wedding photographer. Thanks for the opportunity and trust they've given to me. I really appreciate them. Hopefully you all happy with the photos that I took.

Here are some wedding photos of the "pioneers" I took.

Crystal - 16 September 2007




Edward & Celestine - 20 October 2007


4 comments:

sadhu said...

i feel nice man... i truly believe that to have basic knowledge is essential now.. coz i always not sure wat to do while shooting indoor... @.@

shyhhua said...

Juz shoot as if u r at outdoor :p

KewLgaL said...

Very impressive photos for first-timer. Keep up the good job! When are you changing your career from IT to professional wedding photographer? :))

shyhhua said...

Thanks :)
Hopefully one day near the future..hehe. Still need you all to support support me :p