Saturday, May 9, 2009

Broga Hill

Finally, our Broga Hill trip is on! As early as 4:30am we started our journey, fetching all the peoples and went to our destination. It is located somewhere near to Nottingham Universiti Malaysia Campus at Semenyih. Thanks for the map I got from here, we finally reached there around 6am. Climbing the hill took around 30-40mins, and please prepare yourself with a pair of walking shoes, a tourch light, drinking water and of course your camera for the climb.

We didn't managed to see the sunrise because we're late and the sky is coverd by clouds. But the trip is full of fun, thanks for all our funny and active members. 10 years later we come to climb again ok? :p

here are some of the photo I took, please enjoy :)







Click here for more photos:

2 comments:

Stephanie Chung said...

Hi, I really like your camera effect.
Can you tell me what camera and which model is it?
Thanks.

I am Wong Jing Hui's friend. Saw some of your photos taken on facebook :=)

shyhhua said...

hi, thanks :)
I'm using nikon D80 + some after effects using photoshop. But D80 already end of production and replaced by D90.